Project Information ManagerLocation - King Cross
We have an opportunity for a Project Information Manager to join our project team based in King Cross. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional Information Management service to facilitate the delivery of the project.
About the role:You will maintain, agree and communicate project Information Management plans to deliver the service with support of Regional Information Management team. This will involve establishing roles and responsibilities for the information management team, working with relevant Functional Head(s). Additionally, you will be involved in the selection of the information management team, retention of staff, personal development, training and appraisals.
- Ensure effective communications systems are in place
- Management of Asite and Conject with elements of document control delivery during peak levels
- Advising on internal document management and email management solutions
- Setup and maintenance of electronic filing systems and hard copy where required
- Co-ordinate and collate project reporting, inclusive but not limited to Client reports, and system reporting
- Drafting information management plan to include within the project execution plan
- Deliver training to staff on information management systems including Asite & Field View, with support from the Regional Information Management team
- Managing the Quality procedures for all Administrative and Document Control activities
- Assist with implementation, maintenance, training and support for the mobile quality management system, Field View
- Production of the Digital H&S File, inclusive of regular progress meetings, chasing external parties for deliverables and reporting.
- Manage Building Control submissions
- Retendering support and training for Procurement team
- Attending Information Management Peer Groups
- Manage and facilitate archiving process throughout project life cycle
About youWe are looking for a technical person with excellent communication skills and experience of managing, supporting and developing staff. You will have a good understanding of construction processes, project life cycles, quality management systems and of digital handover processes. You will work well under pressure and be confident in working to deadlines. You will also have working knowledge of BS/PAS1192 and be experienced using collaboration/EDM systems, preferably Asite.
Why Laing O'Rourke?
- Exposure to the largest, most complex and innovative projects in the industry and a culture that nurtures passion and expertise in next generation construction methods and technology.
- World class remuneration and benefits package & commitment to extensive training, development and long-term career progression.
- We really value difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation. We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel respected & valued for being themselves.
- With a heritage spanning over 160 years, Laing O'Rourke is an internationally focused engineering enterprise with world-class capabilities. We operate an integrated business model comprising the full range of engineering, construction and asset management services delivering single-source solutions for some of the world's most prestigious public and private organisations.
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process please email .